So . . . you have invented a product, patented it, and found someone to manufacture it. Now all you need to do is sell the Heck out of it! Where do you begin?
It’s no secret that social media websites such as Facebook®, LinkedIn® and Twitter® are changing the ways we advertise and promote ourselves to others, the way we communicate with others, and even the way we think about things. But is that the best way to sell your product?
In this fast-paced, entertaining presentation, technology lawyer Cliff Ennico will walk you through the marketing maze and help answer some of your questions about the rules that apply when you engage in marketing and selling activities online, including:
About The Speaker
- Is it maybe too late to take this product to market?
- Is this the type of product that can be sold effectively online?
- Can you sell this product on eBay®, Amazon®, etsy®, or Craigslist®?
- Should you market your business on Facebook®, LinkedIn®, or Twitter®?
- What are the differences between these social media platforms?
- Do you still need a Website of your own when marketing on social media?
- What are the keys to success on each platform?
- Are there any legal issues to be aware of when selling online?
- How can social media marketing get you in trouble, and how do you avoid that happening?
Cliff Ennico, host of Public Television’s popular MoneyHunt show for entrepreneurs, is a leading business expert, attorney and author of the nationally syndicated newspaper column “Succeeding in Your Business”. As a spokesperson for eBay and other high technology companies, he speaks throughout the United States on the legal issues of the Internet, e-commerce and emerging technologies. He is the author of several books on business law and finance, including Small Business Survival Guide, Advising eBusinesses and The eBay Seller’s Tax and Legal Answer Book.
Click here for speaker's powerpoint
Click here for details about the Center for Engineering Entrepreneurship
(in case you missed our last tour)